Application: Aerospace CMM Enclosure
Size: 22’ walls
Benefits of Modular Cleanrooms for the Aerospace Industry
- Stringent temperature and humidity control
- 22’ High walls to accommodate the Z Axis
- Provides isolation from outside manufacturing and debris
- Large roll up door for ease of access
- Tempered glass windows allow viewing of operation within the enclosure
- Locking personnel door protects sensitive computers from unauthorized access
Details and Scope of Work
For our clients in the aerospace industry, we’ve created a modular CMM enclosure with 22’ high walls that provides the environmental controls and security features the application requires. We offer tempered glass windows for viewing operations, as well as a locking personnel door for protecting against unauthorized access.
Cleanrooms by United has the capability to quickly and effectively create a Modular CMM Enclosure to match your budget, space and time frames. We take pride that having a CMM modular enclosure allows our clients to have the dynamic flexibility to make changes and moves, while still recapturing nearly 100% of the initial material investment.
Traditional CMM Enclosure take more time and money to manufacture. Additionally, a traditional construction of a CMM Enclosure would not allow for any recovery of costly building materials.
Discover More About Our Modular Cleanroom Systems
Cleanrooms by United is a trusted prefabricated modular cleanroom manufacturer offering a range of flexible solutions. We design and build our modular cleanroom systems in compliance with ISO 16444-1 to meet regulatory requirements.