Modular Automotive Cleanroom Systems
In the auto industry, cleanroom processing is critical for the delivery of safe and effective components as the demand for parts assembled in an automotive clean room is high. The slightest contamination or the presence of particles in sensitive components can result in huge losses through defects ranging from the wrong paint finish to the failure of equipment.
At Cleanrooms by United, we are the leaders in automotive cleanroom construction services. We offer an integrated approach from planning through implementation, providing all the services and approved products necessary to deliver controlled environment solutions. We have a reputation for quality workmanship and construct automotive cleanrooms that have excellent maintenance reliability, energy efficiency, and overall value in a facility anywhere in the USA. Contact us to discuss the details of your next project!
Manufacture, Design & Installation of Cleanroom for Automotive Industry
A cleanroom is a protected, zero-contamination work environment where the concentration of airborne particles is controlled by specified limits depending on the requirement. Today, modular cleanroom systems are the preferred choice over the traditional type as they offer significant advantages such as:
- Built to exact specifications
- Clean build, eliminating dust generation through the use of non-shedding and non-participating material
- Reduced construction time and minimal post-construction clean up
- Consistency in quality and design that complies with customer design and regulatory requirements
- Cost savings through less waste and low design cost
Cleanrooms by United specializes in automotive cleanroom construction and installation including the design and installation of custom cleanrooms and critical environments for the automotive industry. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Cleanrooms by United is an expert in automotive cleanroom construction and installation, designing and delivering cleanroom systems that comply with your specifications and cleanroom standards. Our services include the incorporation of all the components based on your requirements, including a comprehensive line of innovative modular walls, windows, and doors, pass-thrus, and grills, ceiling systems, HEPA modules and housings, air showers, clean curtains and raised access floors. We also provide 3rd party cleanroom certification.
Benefits of Automotive Cleanrooms
- Perhaps the greatest benefit of modular cleanrooms is that they can be modified or even relocated with minimal expense and downtime. Many prefabricated modular cleanrooms are almost 100% reusable.
- In general, modular cleanrooms from are far less expensive than standard sheetrock construction, and can be installed in just a fraction of the time.
- Many prefabricated cleanrooms are factory-cut, with prewired UL-classified raceways that provide a flush interior surface for electrical outlets and phone/data wiring. These raceways can also be used as service chases to house deionized water, compressed air, or nitrogen lines. Built-in raceways eliminate the mess of cutting and sanding drywall on site, and minimize construction time and facility disruption.
- Many modular cleanrooms feature an insulated wall system that provides a thermal barrier and improves the efficiency and performance of the cleanroom’s mechanical system. This reduces energy costs and maintains temperature levels far better than non-insulated systems.
- Depending on the classification level or function of a cleanroom, entry and exit through anterooms and/or gowning rooms may be required. Many modular cleanrooms can be built with accommodations for these rooms to reduce contamination from external environments. Airlocks, air showers, and pass-through boxes can be integrated so that personnel, products, and materials can be safely brought into and out of the cleanroom space without the risk of contaminant infiltration.
Uncover the Automotive Cleanroom Solution
Learn about how Cleanrooms By United can develop the automotive cleanroom solutions for your manufacturing facility.