Electronics Assembly Clean Rooms
Electronics Assembly Clean Rooms
Modular Cleanrooms Protect Today’s Sensitive Electronic Components
When it comes to sensitive advanced electronics, modern OEMs cannot risk any particulate contamination whatsoever—a tiny speck of dust on a microchip can be as damaging as a huge boulder. Contaminated products cost electronics manufacturers millions of dollars every year, can lead to the loss of all-important ISO systems certification, and generate bad publicity that can be hard to shake.
To ensure the sterility and stability of their products, electronics manufacturers must first ensure the cleanliness of their manufacturing space. Cleanrooms By United understands how critical controlling contamination is to an electronics manufacturer’s success. With expertly trained technicians and the latest technologies, we can provide 100% certainty that our electronics assembly cleanrooms and dry labs exceed the industry’s highest standards for contamination control and cleanroom compliance.
The Custom Electronics Cleanroom Experts
At Cleanrooms By United, we put cleanrooms first—it’s right there in our name. We know electronic assembly cleanroom requirements can vary greatly from one installation to the next, and, with that in mind, we offer customized cleanrooms designed and manufactured to meet your specifications. Our electronics assembly cleanrooms provide:
- HEPA filtration
- Positive/negative air pressure
- Temperature control
- Monitoring systems
- and more
Our modular electronics assembly cleanrooms are less expensive and easier to install that standard construction, and can be modified, upgraded, or even relocated with minimal expense and downtime, and with almost 100% reusability (i.e., nearly every component can be reused following disassembly and relocation). Standard 4” insulated wall panels provide a thermal barrier that improves performance and efficiency while reducing energy costs.
Electronics Assembly Cleanroom Options
Every cleanroom application is different. To meet our customers’ unique requirements, our electronics assembly cleanrooms include a number of customizable clean room design features.
Additional customizable and/or optional features include
- HVAC systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Exterior guard rails
- Raised access flooring
- Vinyl strip curtain dividers/personnel doors
- Automated Control Systems
- and more
Read more about our custom modular cleanroom options.
Benefits of Electronic Assembly Cleanrooms
- Perhaps the greatest benefit of modular cleanrooms is that they can be modified or even relocated with minimal expense and downtime. Many prefabricated modular cleanrooms are almost 100% reusable.
- In general, modular cleanrooms from are far less expensive than standard sheetrock construction, and can be installed in just a fraction of the time.
- Many prefabricated cleanrooms are factory-cut, with prewired UL-classified raceways that provide a flush interior surface for electrical outlets and phone/data wiring. These raceways can also be used as service chases to house deionized water, compressed air, or nitrogen lines. Built-in raceways eliminate the mess of cutting and sanding drywall on site, and minimize construction time and facility disruption.
- Many modular cleanrooms feature an insulated wall system that provides a thermal barrier and improves the efficiency and performance of the cleanroom’s mechanical system. This reduces energy costs and maintains temperature levels far better than non-insulated systems.
- Depending on the classification level or function of a cleanroom, entry and exit through anterooms and/or gowning rooms may be required. Many modular cleanrooms can be built with accommodations for these rooms to reduce contamination from external environments. Airlocks, air showers, and pass-through boxes can be integrated so that personnel, products, and materials can be safely brought into and out of the cleanroom space without the risk of contaminant infiltration.
Learn About Our Solutions for Custom Electronic Assembly Cleanrooms
Cleanrooms By United is your #1 resource for custom modular cleanrooms for all applications.
Request a quote today or contact us for the electronics assembly cleanroom you need. Discover our solutions for electronic assembly cleanrooms, customized for your manufacturing needs. Have questions? Call us today at 800-959-0878.