A cleanroom, or “clean room”, is any contained area in which special measures are taken to reduce airborne particulate contamination and control environmental factors such as temperature and humidity. Many cleanrooms are permanent construction—that is, built into the building where they’re housed. But more and more cleanroom users are opting for modular cleanrooms, which offer a number of distinct advantages over permanent cleanrooms.
- Versatility: A modular cleanroom can be readily assembled, disassembled, and relocated, often in just a few days or less
- Easily reconfigurable: The layout of a modular cleanroom can be rearranged, expanded, retrofit, and/or upgraded as the user’s cleanroom needs change.
- Cost-effective & time saving: A modular cleanroom is designed and manufactured offsite for just a fraction of the cost of permanent construction, and installed onsite in a fraction of the time.
- Reduced downtime: Modular cleanroom installation causes far less disruption to daily operations, allowing many users to keep some or all of their processes up and running throughout the set up process.
- Leasing: If you lease your space, the modular option allows you to install the clean room you need and take it with you if your operation changes locations.
- R.O.I.: Because it can be taken down, moved, and re-erected, a modular cleanroom is considered a piece of capital equipment, and can be treated as such for taxation purposes.
- Cleanliness: For cleanroom requirements above ISO 6 classification, a modular cleanroom is the better option, as the materials used in these systems do not shed like drywall or metal studs can. This reduces the level of contamination that has to be dealt with.
A modular cleanroom is an easy way to achieve climate control and regulatory compliance. From semiconductors to medical devices, manufacturers and researchers in all markets can use modular cleanrooms to meet stringent cleanliness standards. Cleanrooms By United has the solution you need.
Designed for flexibility, hardwall modular cleanrooms are easy to assemble and relocate, making them a great option when you need a cleanroom quickly or need the option to expand in the future. Outfitted with windows, doors, flush mount electrical outlets, and full insulation for temperature control.
Softwall cleanrooms work well in an existing controlled environment where increased airflow or spot clean areas may be needed. Available with casters, softwall cleanroom can be easily moved around your facility for use in multiple areas. Fitted with HEPA filters and air conditioning; available to ISO Level 5. Curtain dividers can be sued in place of doors or to subdivide your cleanroom space, and may assist in directing airflow to more stringent areas.
CMM enclosures provide a controlled environment for part testing and fabrication. They feature viewing windows, temperature and humidity controls, and roll-up doors. Cleanrooms By United CMM enclosures are available with walls up to 22 feet high or taller.
Machine enclosures can help reduce product rejection rates while controlling noise. Machine enclosures are a cost-effective option, and are easy to install. With our modular system, most facilities experience little to no downtime while the machine enclosure is installed by our factory crew.
Cleanrooms by United can build batch mixing areas, blending labs, gowning rooms, and other solutions for pharmaceutical research laboratories. These cleanrooms are available at any ISO level you need for your research.
Similar to hardwall cleanroom enclosures, high bay cleanrooms perform the same function on a much larger scale by providing higher ceiling heights. Organizations like NASA rely on high bay cleanrooms to create an extremely large, extremely clean environment.
Powder coating enclosures function as a buffer in dirty environments and prevent airborne impurities from contaminating the bonding process. These enclosures can be fitted with high-speed roll-up doors, wall conveyor openings, and temperature control.
Control machine generated debris with a CNC enclosure. Create a custom, turnkey solution by adding as many viewing windows, roll-up access doors and removable wall sections and as you need. Systems are available complete with lighting, temperature control, and sprinklers.
E-liquid cleanroom systems are used for batching, filing, and packaging, and ensure a superior quality product by eliminating contamination. HEPA filtration and air conditioning provide a secure temperature controlled environment.
Contact Us for the Modular Cleanroom You Need
The benefits of a modular cleanroom system from Cleanrooms by United are just a click away. Contact us to discuss your cleanroom needs or to request a quote for your specific project.