In the aerospace industry, cleanroom processing is critical for the delivery of safe and effective components. Even the slightest contamination or particulate presence in sensitive components can result in huge losses through defects ranging from the wrong paint finish to complete equipment failure.
Cleanrooms By United are the leaders in aerospace cleanroom systems. We offer an integrated approach, from planning through implementation. We provide everything you need for an effective, controlled environment for your manufacturing or production facility. We have built our reputation on quality workmanship, and supply complete aerospace cleanrooms that deliver excellent reliability, energy efficiency, and overall value, with low maintenance requirements.
Modular Aerospace Cleanrooms from the Experts
Cleanrooms By United is your #1 source for aerospace cleanrooms. We know that no cleanroom design is right for every application, which is why our cleanrooms are customizable to your unique needs. We will design and manufacture the perfect aerospace cleanroom for your specifications.
All of our custom modular cleanrooms provide:
- HEPA filtration
- Temperature control
- Humidity control
- Monitoring systems
Compared to “traditional” construction, our modular aerospace cleanrooms are less expensive and easier to install. Our cleanrooms can be modified, upgraded, or even relocated with minimal expense and downtime, and with almost 100% reusability (i.e., nearly every component can be reused after disassembly and relocation). Standard 4” wall panels provide a thermal barrier that improves the cleanroom’s efficiency and performance, while reducing energy costs.
Request a quote on the aerospace cleanroom you need, or contact Cleanrooms By United for more information.
Aerospace Cleanroom Options
Every cleanroom application is unique. We offer a variety of customizable features to give you an aerospace cleanroom that meets your specific needs.
Multiple fluorescent lighting options are available. All options are fully sealed to protect against particulate and bacterial infiltration and to maintain ceiling integrity. Our cleanroom light fixtures are specially engineered to allow bulb replacement from the room side without contaminating clean areas. Suitable for Class 100 to Class 100,000 aerospace cleanrooms.
Doors & Entryways
Single and double swinging door options are available, with or without safety viewing windows. “Oversize” heights and widths are available to meet your access needs. Other options include manual sliding doors, motorized rollup doors, and more.
Windows can be sized and located to your specifications. 3/16” tempered safety glass is standard; dual pane, wire, UV tinted, and polycarbonate window options are also available.
Pre-wired connections for light switches and 110v power outlets can be supplied in any number and location you specify. UL-listed components. Other power options are available.
Ceiling Grids & Tiles
Standard and specialty grid sizes, finishes, and gaskets are available, as needed. Standard ceiling tiles for aerospace cleanrooms are 1/2” sheetrock core with a vinyl coating on one side and sealed edges; various specialty core and facing options are available.
Numerous wall panel options are available to meet varying requirements. We offer vinyl coated wall panels (standard), as well as high pressure laminates, FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic), painted steel, and conductive or non-conductive painted aluminum. Multiple panel core options are also available.
Air Showers & Pass-Thru Chambers
To help maintain the cleanliness of your cleanroom during use, we can provide fully-sealed air showers with 99.97% absolute filters and pass-thru chambers in a range of sizes and configurations.
Additional customizable and/or optional features include
- HVAC systems
- Fire suppression systems
- Exterior guard rails
- Raised access flooring
- and more
Read more about our custom modular cleanroom options.
Benefits of Aerospace Cleanrooms
- Perhaps the greatest benefit of modular cleanrooms is that they can be modified or even relocated with minimal expense and downtime. Many prefabricated modular cleanrooms are almost 100% reusable.
- In general, modular cleanrooms from are far less expensive than standard sheetrock construction, and can be installed in just a fraction of the time.
- Many prefabricated cleanrooms are factory-cut, with prewired UL-classified raceways that provide a flush interior surface for electrical outlets and phone/data wiring. These raceways can also be used as service chases to house deionized water, compressed air, or nitrogen lines. Built-in raceways eliminate the mess of cutting and sanding drywall on site, and minimize construction time and facility disruption.
- Many modular cleanrooms feature an insulated wall system that provides a thermal barrier and improves the efficiency and performance of the cleanroom’s mechanical system. This reduces energy costs and maintains temperature levels far better than non-insulated systems.
- Depending on the classification level or function of a cleanroom, entry and exit through anterooms and/or gowning rooms may be required. Many modular cleanrooms can be built with accommodations for these rooms to reduce contamination from external environments. Airlocks, air showers, and pass-through boxes can be integrated so that personnel, products, and materials can be safely brought into and out of the cleanroom space without the risk of contaminant infiltration.
Learn More About Our Aerospace Cleanroom Solutions
Cleanrooms By United are the modular cleanroom experts, providing high performance, easy to install, custom cleanroom solutions for all applications.